1. The global pole saw market is expected to realize an absolute growth of 36% - a leap of about $200 million revenue between 2018 and 2024.
2. North America and Europe remain the most promising regions with significant growth opportunities for vendors in the next five years. The adoption of garden equipment in APAC remains slow, despite huge potential. The APAC market is expected to grow at a low CAGR.
3. Owing to low prices of electric models, professional users are shifting their preference from gas-powered to electric devices. Thus, electric and battery-operated pole saws are likely to grow at a CAGR of over 5% during the forecast period.
4. Eco-friendly options with reduced noise levels and high efficiency are witnessing traction in developed countries. Vendors such as Husqvarna are investing revenues in the development of models with lesser carbon footprints.
5. The introduction of innovative features such as anti-vibration solutions and adjustable chain tensioning systems remains key focal points for vendors to boost demand during the forecast period.
6. Manufacturers are also emphasizing on product expansion through online portals. Omni-channel strategies remain at the center of strategy formulation around pole saw marketing.
Vendors are increasingly focusing on offering products, which are lighter, stronger, and durable. With the inclusion of features such as excellent powerful engines, power-to-weight ratio, coupled with user-centric designs, the efficiency is expected to enhance with outstanding cutting performance and results, thereby bolstering the demand of pole saws. With the increasing availability of new and latest technology, professional landscapers are emphasizing on the adoption of reliable techniques, which are expected to propel business growth.
The increasing demand for technologically advanced, well-designed and automated tools is gaining prominence among residential as well as commercial users in North America. Europe, which is led by the Nordic, the UK, Germany, and France, is expected to witness demand for electric-powered equipment due to increasing technological developments. China, Japan, Australia, and India are the major contributors to the pole saw market in APAC and are expected to witness considerable growth during the forecast period. China and Japan are considered as the mature markets for the pole saw industry in the region.
Other vendors include - American Lawn Mower, Briggs & Stratton, Cobra Garden Machinery, Ego Power, Einhell Germany, Emak, Gaus Co. Ltd., Generac Power Systems, Globe Tools Group, Lowe's Corporation (Kobalt), Mitox Garden Machinery, MTD Products, Pellenc, Positec Tool Corporation, Robert Bosch Group, R&R Products, Snow Joe, Stanley Black & Decker, Techtronic Industries (TTI), Wen Products, Yamabiko Corporation, Yard Force (Merotec), and Zhejiang Zomax Garden Machinery.
Arizton – Advisory and Intelligence is an innovation and quality-driven firm, which offers cutting-edge research solutions to clients across the world. We excel in providing comprehensive market intelligence reports and advisory and consulting services.
We offer comprehensive market research reports on industries such as consumer goods & retail technology, automotive and mobility, smart tech, healthcare, and life sciences, industrial machinery, chemicals and materials, IT and media, logistics and packaging. These reports contain detailed industry analysis, market size, share, growth drivers, and trend forecasts.
Agriculture Machinery Equipment
Arizton comprises a team of exuberant and well-experienced analysts who have mastered in generating incisive reports. Our specialist analysts possess exemplary skills in market research. We train our team in advanced research practices, techniques, and ethics to outperform in fabricating impregnable research reports.
Crawler Tractor, Rotary Cultivator, Air Pump, Paddy Grader - Jiuyang,https://www.jynjcz.com/